- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons sherry
- 2 cups microwavable jasmine rice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces flank steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 heads baby bok choy, quartered
- 2 jalapenos, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. To make the marinade, whisk together soy sauce, Sriracha, sesame oil and sherry in a large bowl. Heat rice according to package instructions.
2. Heat a large wok over high heat until very hot, about 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil and the ginger and garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Season steak with salt and pepper and add to wok; stir-fry until browned on the outside but rare in the center, about 4 minutes. Transfer steak to marinade and toss to coat.
3. Add remaining peanut oil and the bok choy, jalapenos, scallions and honey to wok. Stir-fry until bok choy is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Return steak and marinade to wok and cook about 2 minutes for medium rare, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice.