Arugula Salad with Honey Drizzled Peaches
- cal. (kcal) 294
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 36
finely chopped toasted pecans, (see Tip)
kosher salt, divided
Freshly ground pepper to taste
baby arugula, (about 4 ounces)
extra-virgin olive oil
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
but firm peaches, halved and pitted
- Place pecans in a shallow dish. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Roll goat cheese log in the pecans to coat. Refrigerate the log until firm, if necessary, then cut into 8 rounds.
- Place arugula in a medium bowl. Add oil, lemon zest and juice and toss to coat; season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Divide the arugula among 4 shallow bowls. Nestle 2 peach halves into each portion of greens, top each half with a round of pecan-crusted goat cheese and drizzle each salad with 1 tablespoon honey.
- Tip: Tip: To toast chopped pecans, cook in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until fragrant and lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 294 cal., 16 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 13 mg chol., 253 mg sodium, 36 g carb. (3 g fiber), 8 g pro.