Wild Mushroom Crostini
- cal. (kcal) 198
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 29
mixed wild mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
Freshly ground black pepper
Olive oil spray
grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, toss the mushrooms with the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with foil and spread the mushrooms in the pan. Roast, tossing every 5 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are beginning to crisp in spots, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray the baguette slices on both sides with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven until the tops are golden, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle each toast with 1/2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Pile the mushrooms on the toasted baguette slices; serve.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 198 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 29 g carb. (4 g fiber), 7 g pro.