Ultimate Snack Mix
Yield: 6 cups View Nutrition Facts
- 1 1/2 cups toasted rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex)
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat cereal squares (such as Wheat Chex)
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, squares or circles
- 1 cup coarsely broken sesame rice crackers
- 1 cup coarsely broken whole-wheat sesame crackers (such as Ak-Mak)
- 1/4 cup lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine cereal squares, pretzels, rice crackers, whole-wheat crackers and peanuts.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, garam masala and salt; pour over cereal mixture and toss gently to coat.
4. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray. Spread snack mixture in a single layer and bake 30 minutes, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack and stir in raisins.