Multigrain Bagel Chips With Smoked Salmon Mousse
- 2 multigrain bagels
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 ounce smoked salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
1. Slice each bagel into four thin rounds; quarter the rounds. Toast in a toaster oven until just golden.
2. In a food processor, puree the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, smoked salmon and lemon juice until combined. Mixture should be fluffy.
3. Spread the mousse on bagel chips and sprinkle with the black pepper and chives. Serve.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)