Cheese, Bacon and Cranberry Endive Boats
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 12 endive leaves
- 4 thin slices turkey bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
1. In a bowl, combine the blue cheese and sour cream, mashing together roughly with a fork.
2. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the blue cheese mixture into each leaf.
3. Top with crumbled bacon and dried cranberries and serve.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)