- 1 15 ounce can artichoke hearts in water, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse to a rough puree (the texture of bean dip).
2. Spread the dip in a shallow 8-inch ovenproof serving dish and bake until bubbling, about 30 minutes. Serve warm with pita chips.