Targets: Shoulders, abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with back against wall, feet hip-width apart about 2 feet in front of wall, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms extended forward at shoulder level, palms down.
- Slide down wall to lower into a squat, knees bent 90 degrees.
- Maintaining squat, raise dumbbells overhead with arms extended, rotating wrists so that palms face each other. Hold for 15 seconds, pressing ends of dumbbells into wall.
- Lower arms and slide up wall to standing.
- Do 2 sets of 3 reps, building up to 30 seconds a rep.
Watch a video demonstration of this move!