Targets: Abs and butt
- Lie faceup on floor with knees bent, feet flat, and arms by sides, palms down.
- Lift hips off floor so that body forms a straight line from knees to shoulders (bridge position) and hold for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Extend right leg up and hold position for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Maintaining leg lift, lower hips to floor, then lift them for 8 reps.
- Cross right leg over left at the thigh as if sitting cross-legged.
- Maintaining cross-legged position, lower and lift hips for 8 reps.
- Switch legs; repeat. Do 2 sets.
Watch a video demonstration of this move!