The Health Mistake Fit Women Make
The Warning Signs of Diabetes
See your doc right away if you have any of these symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
- Extreme fatigue, no matter how much sleep you get
- Increased thirst and/or hunger
- Frequent urination
- Unusual weight loss
- Numbness and tingling in your hands or feet
- Blurred vision
- Frequent infections, especially of the skin, gums, or bladder
- Cuts or bruises that are slow to heal
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, November/December 2010.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)