The $13,000 Habit You Should Kick Now
Your Body Will Thank You for Quitting
- In 20 Minutes...Heart rate and blood pressure drop.
- In 12 Hours...The carbon monoxide level in your blood returns to normal.
- In 3 Months...Circulation improves; lung function increases.
- In 1 Year...Risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker's.
- In 5 Years...Your stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker.
- In 10 Years...The chance of dying from lung cancer is half that of a smoker's.
Source: American Cancer Society
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.