A Pain You Can't Ignore: Endometriosis
The Top 10 Symptoms of Endometriosis
- Pelvic pain before, during, or after menstruation or during ovulation
- Intestinal pain during your period
- Pain while urinating
- Pain and/or bleeding during or after sexual intercourse
- Pain in the lower-back region
- Frequent diarrhea or constipation, often in connection with menstruation
- Abdominal bloating in connection with your period
- Heavy or irregular bleeding
If you have one or more of these symptoms, talk with your ob-gyn about the possibility of endometriosis.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2009.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)