- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Tight Abs and Tush: Ballet-Inspired Moves
Moves that require balance and stabilization to fire up your glutes and make your core sizzle.
Targets abs, butt, inner thighs, and outer thighs
- Standing with feet shoulder-width apart and toes turned out slightly, tie ends of band to form a small loop. Place knotted band around calves, then place hands on hips.
- Bending knees slightly, lift right leg in front of you about a foot off floor, toes turned out, so there is tension in band.
- Pulse right leg up and down a few inches for 20 reps.
- Bring right leg behind you, pointing toes, and pulse leg up and down a few inches for 20 reps.
- Switch legs and repeat. Do 2 sets.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.