- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Tight Abs and Tush: Ballet-Inspired Moves
Moves that require balance and stabilization to fire up your glutes and make your core sizzle.
Targets back, arms, abs, butt, and hamstrings
- Lie faceup on floor with knees bent, feet flat, holding ends of resistance band in each hand.
- Lift left leg, knee bent 90 degrees, and loop center of band around sole of left foot (like a stirrup).
- In one motion, push through right heel to lift butt off floor as you extend left leg and bring arms out to sides, pulling band (wrap band around fists to create more tension if needed).
- Lower butt to floor as you bend left knee and bring hands back toward center.
- Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat. Do 2 sets.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.