The jiggle is up. We tested more than 75 styles to find these top sports bras that banish the bounce -- wherever your workout takes you.
Cycling may be a low-impact activity with little bounce, but "there can be a large amount of side-to-side breast movement," Brown says. Plus getting supersweaty at your fave indoor-cycling studio makes finding the right material a consideration: A sports bra study at the University of Portsmouth in England found that an all-polyester style proved less likely to leave you hot and bothered than a poly mix.
- A/B cup: Sugoi Verve bra with lightly padded cups ($45, sugoi.com)
- A/B cup: 2XU Comp Tri compression crop top with mesh paneling ($50, 2xu.com)
- C/D cup: Compression-style Craft bike bra with high neckline and mesh panels ($50, craftsports.us)
- C/D cup: Encapsulation-style Moving Comfort Vero bra with convertible straps and adjustable hook closure ($40 to $42, movingcomfort.com)
- DD+ cup: New Balance Fabulous Framer II racerback with midback clasp ($42, newbalance.com)
- DD+ cup: Shock Absorber Ultimate Run sports bra with encapsulated cups and adjustable straps and rib band ($79, shockabsorberusa.com)
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2013.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.