- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
FITNESS 2013 Gear Guide: The Best Sports Bras
The jiggle is up. We tested more than 75 styles to find these top sports bras that banish the bounce -- wherever your workout takes you.
Out of the Box
As CrossFit devotees crank out AMRAPs of plyometric moves like burpees and box jumps, their bodies -- including the breasts -- experience jolts comparable to those in step aerobics (one and three-quarters times your body weight) and gymnastics (more than twice your weight). Try a maximum motion-control sports bra with a higher neckline so you don't spill out while you're catching air -- or showboating!
- A/B cup: New Balance The Tenderly Obsessive racerback with side mesh panels ($38, newbalance.com)
- A/B cup: Brooks Versatile pullover compression bra ($34, brooksrunning.com)
- C/D cup: Lorna Jane Comfort racerback pullover with encapsulated cups and removable padding ($60, lornajane.com)
- C/D cup: Seamless Falke Madison pullover bra ($50, available at Equinox gyms, equinox.com for locations)
- DD+ cup: C9 by Champion Women's High Impact sports bra with adjustable straps and hook closure ($22, target.com)
- DD+ cup: Encapsulation-style CW-X Xtra Support Bra III with adjustable straps and rib band ($60, cw-x.com)
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.