The jiggle is up. We tested more than 75 styles to find these top sports bras that banish the bounce -- wherever your workout takes you.
With a Twist
The real challenge in yoga is keeping your cleavage inside its cups during inverted poses like downward dog. Choose a higher neckline, advises sports bra expert Nicola Brown, PhD, a lecturer at St. Mary's University College. And if you're worried about straps that slip, try a crossback style: A new study in Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise revealed that while crossbacks produced more pressure on shoulders, wearers reported no increased pain.
- A/B cup: Athleta Namaste Seamless compress bra ($44, athleta.gap.com)
- A/B cup: Lightly padded Under Armour Seamless Advantage pullover bra with adjustable straps ($40, ua.com)
- C/D cup: Lululemon Athletica Energy pullover crisscross bra ($52, lululemon.com)
- C/D cup: Champion The Smoothie High-Support sports bra with hook closure and convertible crisscross straps ($38, champion.com)
- DD+ cup: Oakley Continuity racerback ($28 to $35, oakley.com)
- DD+ cup: Encapsulation-style 2XU Ultimate Endurance bra with hook closure ($75, 2xu.com)
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.