- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
FITNESS 2013 Gear Guide: The Best Sports Bras
The jiggle is up. We tested more than 75 styles to find these top sports bras that banish the bounce -- wherever your workout takes you.
Pounding the Pavement
When you hit the ground running, it's with a force two and a half times your body weight. No wonder a third of marathoners in a study from St. Mary's University College in London complained of breast pain during training. Finding the right sports bra squelches that ache in 85 percent of women with the complaint.
- A/B cup: Compression-style The North Face Stow-N-Go II racerback with front pocket ($40, thenorthface.com)
- A/B cup: Asics Soriada pullover bra with peekaboo cutout in back ($46, asics.com)
- C/D cup: Lululemon Athletica All-Sport compression bra with crisscross back ($52, lululemon.com)
- C/D cup: Breast-encapsulating Adidas Supernova Racer bra with removable padding ($40, adidas.com)
- DD+ cup: Saucony Curve Crusader bra with adjustable rib band and padded cups ($45, saucony.com)
- DD+ cup: Moving Comfort Maia underwire bra with higher neckline, adjustable gel-padded straps, and hook closure ($56, movingcomfort.com)
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.