- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Firm Up, Slim Down: Burn Fat Faster with Weights
Simple dumbbell exercises that rev your metabolism and burn fat fast.
Targets shoulders, triceps, chest, core, and quads
- Place a dumbbell vertically (standing on one end) on floor in front of you. Get into full plank position, placing both hands on top end of dumbbell, hands directly under chest, feet together.
- Place right hand on floor to right of dumbbell so hands are about shoulder-width apart.
- Slowly bend elbows to lower body toward floor until head reaches level of dumbbell (or as low as you can go while maintaining balance).
- Return to start, switch sides and repeat to complete 1 rep.
- Do 3 sets of 6 reps.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Use a yoga block or a step instead of a dumbbell.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.