- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Wow Abs Now: The Two-Week Ab Makeover Workout
Tighten up in two weeks with this killer belly-cinching session.
Kneeling Side Crunch
Targets arms, abs, butt, and thighs
- Kneel on ground holding a dumbbell in right hand, left hand on left hip; bring right leg out to side, knee bent 90 degrees and toes pointing right.
- Curl weight toward right shoulder while doing a crunch to right side; keep shoulders facing forward. This is start position.
- Place left hand on ground, hinging toward left so that torso is parallel to ground, and reach right arm up as you extend right leg out to side just above hip level.
- Lower right foot and right arm as you return to start position.
- Do 30 reps; switch sides and repeat.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.