- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Torch Fat Fast: The 10-Minute Plyometric Workout
Explosive, equipment-free exercises to burn more calories and work several muscles at once.
One-Legged Dead Lift Hop
Targets abs, butt, and legs
- Stand on left leg, right knee lifted to hip height; raise arms out to sides and bend elbows (to resemble a goalpost).
- Keeping back flat and arms raised, hinge forward; extend right leg behind you (body is parallel to floor, head to right heel).
- Reverse motion, returning upright, and as right knee lifts forward, push off left leg to jump up.
- Land softly on left leg and repeat.
- Continue for 30 seconds, trying not to let right leg touch floor. Switch sides and repeat for 30 seconds.
- MAKE IT EASIER: After jump, tap right foot on floor, then lift knee again.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.