- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Get a Hot Yoga Body: The Yoga Booty Workout
Sculpt and tone your lower body using just your body weight and stretch your muscles from head to toe with these yoga poses from celebrity yoga instructor, Hilaria Baldwin.
Targets butt, hamstrings, outer thighs, and calves
- Start in downward dog: Get on all fours on mat, then tuck toes under and press hips back and up toward ceiling as you walk feet back a few steps to form an inverted V, balancing on palms and feet; keep heels on floor.
- Maintaining inverted-V position and keeping elbows locked, lift right foot off mat and extend behind you, foot flexed, forming a straight line from head to heel.
- Turn toes to the right and bring right leg directly out to side at hip height, keeping leg parallel to floor and foot flexed. Hold for 5 counts.
- Return right leg back behind body, then repeat bringing leg out to side.
- Do 5 reps, switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, May 2013.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.