- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Hit the Spot: Toning Exercises with a Ball
Tone up from head to toe with these moves using an exercise ball to target your abs, arms, butt, and thighs and improve your balance.
Targets abs, butt, and quads
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and place right heel on top of ball, keeping leg straight and arms by sides.
- Bend left knee and roll ball forward with right heel, keeping right leg straight and hinging body forward from hips with chest lifted; at the same time, extend arms in front of you, then raise arms directly overhead.
- Straighten left leg, rolling ball back with right heel; lower arms to start position.
- Do 30 reps; switch sides and repeat.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Use right foot to help push up.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.