- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Hit the Spot: Toning Exercises with a Ball
Tone up from head to toe with these moves using an exercise ball to target your abs, arms, butt, and thighs and improve your balance.
Targets shoulders, chest, triceps, and abs
- Start on floor in a modified push-up position, hands under shoulders, knees on floor, and feet crossed. Place ball under palm of right hand.
- Bend left elbow to lower body a few inches from floor. Keep right arm straight while gently pushing through right palm, right arm sliding over ball until ball reaches elbow. Keep back straight and hips facing floor.
- Press back up with left hand and roll ball back down right arm to return to start position.
- Do 30 reps; switch sides and repeat.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Lower body only halfway down or use a folded towel instead of a ball.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.