Burn calories and fat in just 20 minutes with this CrossFit sample circuit workout.
Targets shoulders, triceps, and abs
- Kneel on all fours on floor with your back to a chair. Place balls of feet atop seat and, keeping arms extended, straighten legs so that hips rise in an inverted-V pike position.
- Slowly bend elbows to lower head near floor.
- Push through palms to extend arms fully.
- Do 5 reps.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Rest knees and shins on chair or do the move with feet on floor.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Bend knees slightly on the walk-out.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, March 2013.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.