Burn calories and fat in just 20 minutes with this CrossFit sample circuit workout.
Inchworm to Grasshopper
Targets shoulders, back, chest, arms, and abs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, then hinge forward at hips, back flat, and place palms on floor.
- Walk hands forward into full plank position.
- Bring left leg diagonally beneath body toward right hip. Return to plank; switch legs, repeat.
- Alternate sides once more, then walk hands back to meet feet to return to start. Do 10 reps.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Bend knees slightly on the walk-out.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.