- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Burn and Firm: CrossFit Circuit Workout
Burn calories and fat in just 20 minutes with this CrossFit sample circuit workout.
Power Deck Squat
Targets abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding ends of a single dumbbell with both hands directly in front of chest, elbows bent by sides.
- Keeping dumbbell close to chest throughout, lower into a deep squat. Then sit on floor and, maintaining a tuck position with chin toward chest, roll onto middle of back and then upper back (don't roll onto neck).
- Using momentum, roll forward to return to squat, and then jump up.
- Do 6 reps.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Instead of jumping up, return to standing.
- MAKE IT HARDER: Press dumbbell overhead before you jump up from squat position.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.