- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Lucy Liu's Lean Routine
To keep her body toned, the star swears by regular Pilates sessions. Steal five of her fave exercises from her longtime trainer Jared Kaplan, the owner of eco-chic Studio 26 in New York City. "Lucy does these on a reformer, but I've modified them for a mat," Kaplan says. "Instead of counting reps, continue until just before your form starts to falter."
Long Stretch with a Twist
Targets triceps, chest, abs, obliques, butt, and hamstrings
- Start in full plank position.
- Bring right knee in toward chest; return to start, extending heel behind you, and bring left knee in toward chest.
- Bring right knee toward left elbow; return to start. Bring left knee toward right elbow.
- Lift bent right knee out to right side; return to start. Lift left knee out to left side.
- Continue to repeat series.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.