- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Winter Workout: Strengthening Moves for Skiing, Snowboarding, and Ice Skating
Breakthrough moves to give your booty a ski-lift and get your body fit to hit the slopes this season.
Targets shoulders, triceps, abs, butt, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet together, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lift left leg directly behind you as you hinge forward from hips so that body is parallel to floor and arms extend down with palms facing each other.
- Holding position, bring bent elbows by ribs, then extend arms behind you, pressing weights up.
- Reverse movement back to start, bending elbows and then lowering weights before standing up.
- Do 10 reps. Switch legs and repeat. Do 2 sets.
- MAKE IT HARDER: Keep lifted leg from touching floor between reps.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.