- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Winter Workout: Strengthening Moves for Skiing, Snowboarding, and Ice Skating
Breakthrough moves to give your booty a ski-lift and get your body fit to hit the slopes this season.
Targets shoulders, butt, quads, inner thighs, and outer thighs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides.
- Lunge back with right leg, crossing right foot behind left leg and bending both knees 90 degrees (as if doing a curtsy).
- Raise arms out to sides at shoulder level as you step right foot out to right and return to standing.
- Repeat curtsy, this time lunging back with left leg.
- Do 2 sets of 20 reps, alternating sides.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.