- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Pumped-Up Poses: Yoga with Weights
Try this hybrid yoga, cardio, and weights workout to get lean and toned.
Targets abs, obliques, and quads
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, stand with feet together, arms by sides.
- Lunge back with right leg, bending left knee 90 degrees and keeping right leg straight with toes pointing to right.
- Bring dumbbells by ears, elbows pointing out, and rotate torso to right as you straighten left leg.
- Bend left knee 90 degrees again, rotating torso back toward left and crunching to bring right elbow to left knee.
- Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.