- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Fierce and Fab in 14 Days: Tony Horton's P90X-Inspired Workout
Break out of your body rut with Tony Horton's P90X-clusive moves that will take you from flab to firm fast.
Targets shoulders, arms, abs, butt, and legs
- Start with feet staggered, left in front of right, and elbows bent by sides with fists in front of face.
- Drive left hip forward as you jab with left arm, recoiling quickly to return to start.
- Punch forward with right arm, driving right hip forward, twisting slightly and then recoiling quickly.
- Place hands on ground and jump back into a full plank position.
- Jump feet back in next to hands and stand up with right foot staggered in front of left.
- Continue for 1 minute (or 15 to 30 reps), alternating sides.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.