Break out of your body rut with Tony Horton's P90X-clusive moves that will take you from flab to firm fast.
Round 1: Swimmer Push-Up
Targets shoulders, chest, arms, abs, obliques, and butt
- Begin in full plank position with feet wide.
- Do a single push-up, then lift right arm and left leg so they're parallel to ground.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Lift only right arm.
- Circle right arm backward, as if doing a backstroke.
- Return to start. Continue push-ups and arm circles for 1 minute (or 15 reps), alternating sides.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.