- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Madonna's Hard Candy Workout
Work out like the queen of pop with this routine from her hip global gym chain, Hard Candy Fitness.
Targets butt, hips, quads
- Stand in front of chair seat with feet slightly wider than shoulder width, just 1 inch from chair legs; hinge forward from hips and grip edges of seat with both hands.
- Holding onto the chair, turn lower body to the right and lower into a lunge, right knee aligned over right ankle, as you pulse left knee toward floor 4 times; upper body should face forward as much as possible.
- Rise up, keeping hands on seat, and turn to left. Lower into a lunge and pulse right knee toward the floor 4 times to complete 1 rep. Do 8 reps.
- Next, pulse down twice with each leg and repeat 8 times to each side.
- Finally, pulse down once with each leg and repeat 8 times to each side.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.