- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Burn Mega Calories: Double-Duty Toning Exercises
Mix these double-duty toning moves with blasts of cardio to get slim in record time.
Reverse-Grip Dead-Lift Row
Targets back, biceps, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, palms facing up.
- Hinge forward from hips, pushing butt back as far as you can.
- Drive elbows behind you to bring dumbbells by ribs, palms up, shoulder blades squeezing together.
- Lower dumbbells toward floor, releasing shoulder blades so that they move away from each other.
- Return to start. Do 20 reps.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.