Elevate your arms to a whole new level with our 15-minute supersculpting body bar workout.
Row and Raise
What you'll need: a 4- to 9-pound weighted bar, such as the Classic Body Bar ($24 to $32, bodybar.com), or a set of 3- to 5-pound dumbbells
Targets: Shoulders, back, triceps, butt, and quads
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, gripping center of bar with right hand, arms by sides, palms facing in.
- Lunge right leg back so that it's extended behind you and left knee is bent 90 degrees; hinge forward at hips slightly and place left hand on top of left thigh.
- Drive right elbow behind you to bring bar by ribs, keeping it parallel to floor.
- Extend right arm out to side at shoulder level.
- Bend right elbow to bring bar back to ribs, then lower arm by side to complete 1 rep.
- Maintaining lunge throughout, do 15 reps. Switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.