- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Look Hot from Behind: 5 Butt-Shaping Exercises
Do these five serious shapers for your best butt ever.
Lunge Leg Lift
Targets: Abs, butt, hamstrings, and quads
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, then lunge back with left leg, raising arms in front of you to shoulder height.
- Stand up on right leg, knee slightly bent, and lift left knee to hip height in front of you.
- Extend left leg behind you as you hinge forward at hips and bring hands to hips.
- Return to knee-lift position with arms at shoulder height, then step back to lunge position to complete 1 rep.
- Do 15 to 30 reps. Switch sides and repeat. Do 2 sets.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.