- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Beach Body Boot Camp Workout, Part 2
Itsy-bitsy two-piece? Bring it! This supersimple, superfast exercise and diet plan will help you firm up, pare down, and tone all over. Dive into month two of the program. Your hottest summer begins here!
Targets: Back, shoulders, triceps, abs, and obliques
- Holding a dumbbell in left hand, get into side plank position on floor: Lie on right side with hips and legs stacked and prop torso on right elbow; lift hips. Bring bent left elbow by side so that dumbbell is in front of belly.
- Maintaining side plank and keeping left elbow glued to side, lift left forearm to point toward ceiling.
- Slowly extend left arm straight up, then bend elbow 90 degrees to lower dumbbell behind head; extend arm up again.
- Lower left arm back to start.
- Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.