- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Beach Body Boot Camp Workout, Part 2
Itsy-bitsy two-piece? Bring it! This supersimple, superfast exercise and diet plan will help you firm up, pare down, and tone all over. Dive into month two of the program. Your hottest summer begins here!
Around the Back
Targets: Shoulders, back, arms, abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides.
- Lift bent left knee to hip level in front of you and bring arms, elbows bent, behind back so that palms face forward and dumbbells touch butt. MAKE IT EASIER: Stand on both feet.
- Straighten arms and slowly raise them out to sides at shoulder level, palms forward, then lift them overhead.
- Lower straight arms out to sides, then bring dumbbells behind butt.
- Do 12 reps, keeping left leg lifted throughout; switch legs and repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.