- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Home Improvement: Jackie Warner's At-Home Circuit Workout
Try this circuit workout from celebrity trainer Jackie Warner, star of Thintervention, to burn calories at home in just 10 easy exercises.
Targets: Shoulders, back, triceps, butt, and legs Gear needed: 8- to 10-pound dumbbell
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and hold a single 8- to 10-pound dumbbell overhead with a hand on either end; bend elbows 90 degrees to lower weight behind head. This is start position. Make it easier: Beginners should use a 3- to 5-pound dumbbell.
- Lunge forward with left leg, bending both knees 90 degrees as you extend arms overhead, then lower arms to chest level in front of you.
- Push off left leg to return to start, bringing weight overhead, then bending elbows to lower it behind head.
- Do 15 reps. Switch sides, repeat.
- Jump rope for 30 seconds.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.