- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Booty-Camp Workout: Toning Exercises for Your Butt, Legs, and Thighs
Fight flab from your abs down to your calves with these proven lower-body toners.
Targets: Abs and obliques
- Lie on ground on right side, propped up on right forearm with shoulder directly over elbow, left hand on hip. (Or place left hand on ground in front of you for balance.)
- Lift hips off ground until body forms a straight line from head to feet.
- Pause, then raise left leg about 6 inches higher. Make it easier: Keep legs together.
- Lower left leg, then lower hips to ground.
- Do 5 reps; switch sides and repeat.
Trainer's Tip: Think about pulling your rib cage and lower hip together like an accordion as you lift.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.