- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Booty-Camp Workout: Toning Exercises for Your Butt, Legs, and Thighs
Fight flab from your abs down to your calves with these proven lower-body toners.
Targets: Butt, inner and outer thighs, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, hands on hips.
- Lunge left leg forward diagonally toward left and lower hips until left thigh is parallel to ground.
- Press through left heel to stand and repeat with right leg, lunging diagonally toward right.
- Do 10 diagonal lunges, alternating legs, then turn around to do crossover lunges back to start.
- Lunge left leg diagonally forward and across body toward right.
- Press through left heel to stand and repeat with right leg, lunging diagonally toward left.
- Do 10 crossover lunges to complete set.
Trainer's Tip: Be sure your knee always points in the same direction as your toes when you lunge.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.