- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Kristin Davis's Total-Body Toning Routine
The Sex and the City star swears by these five moves to sculpt from head to toe. The evidence? Just check out her abs! (And don't forget to check out her workout playlist for the tunes that keep her motivated!)
Squat with Leg Lift
Targets: Butt and legs
Kristin says: "I love this squat because it's dancer-inspired and doesn't make my quads look as if I'm an Olympic speed skater."
- Stand about 3 feet behind a chair with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes pointing forward, arms by sides.
- Lower into a squat as you bend forward from hips and reach arms to lightly hold seat back in front of you so that your back and arms are parallel to floor. (Keep shoulders down so that blades kiss in back and knees behind toes; squat no lower than 90 degrees.)
- Maintaining bent-over position of torso with arms extended, straighten legs and lift left leg, toes pointed, behind you so that it's parallel to floor.
- Return to squat and repeat.
- Do 30 reps. (MAKE IT EASIER: Do 15.)
- Switch legs, repeat.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.