- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Get a Bikini Body in 4 Weeks: The Workout Plan
Drop that towel! Get the confidence (and the abs!) to bare it all in a two-piece with the help of this total-body sculpting workout. Pair these exercises with the Get a Bikini Body diet plan to shed excess pounds and get beach-ready in just four weeks.
Targets: Butt, quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Begin in downward dog: Get on all fours, then tuck toes under and take a few steps back as you lift hips to form an inverted V.
- Maintaining V position, lift left foot off floor and extend leg upward behind you.
- Do 5 calf raises on standing right leg, lifting right heel off floor, then lowering it.
- Bend left knee and bring it in toward chest, then step left foot between hands.
- Lift hands off floor and bring torso upright to come into a lunge position (left knee bent 90 degrees, right leg extended behind you) as you raise arms straight overhead, palms facing each other.
- Reverse motion (place palms on floor on either side of left foot, step left leg back) to return to downward dog.
- Repeat, lifting right leg.
- Do 10 reps, alternating legs.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.