- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Weekend Slim-Down
If your workweek kept you from working out, this 48-hour fix will put you back on the fit track -- fast!
Plie Biceps Curl
Targets: Biceps, butt, and inner thighs
- First, do 90 seconds of cardio.
- Stand with heels together, toes turned out slightly and knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand in front of hips, palms facing forward.
- Lower into a demi-plie, knees bent out to sides up to 90 degrees.
- Straighten legs to standing as you curl dumbbells to shoulders.
- Lower arms as you return to demi-plie.
- Do 10 to 15 reps.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.