- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Weekend Slim-Down
If your workweek kept you from working out, this 48-hour fix will put you back on the fit track -- fast!
Targets: Chest and abs
- First, do 90 seconds of cardio.
- Start on floor in full push-up position: balancing on hands and toes, arms extended, with hands directly below shoulders.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Stay in modified push-up position, on knees.
- Walk right hand forward about 1 foot, then walk left hand forward 1 foot.
- Walk right hand, then left hand, back to full push-up to complete 1 rep.
- Do 8 to 10 reps.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.