- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Lose the Baby Weight: Get a Better Body After Baby
It may not cure the sleepless nights, but our no-fuss workout plan for new moms is proven to help you lose the baby weight and slim your waistline in one month. How's that for a sweet dream?
Targets: Shoulders, abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with back against wall, feet hip-width apart about 2 feet in front of wall, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms extended forward at shoulder level, palms down.
- Slide down wall to lower into a squat, knees bent 90 degrees.
- Maintaining squat, raise dumbbells overhead with arms extended, rotating wrists so that palms face each other. Hold for 15 seconds, pressing ends of dumbbells into wall.
- Lower arms and slide up wall to standing.
- Do 2 sets of 3 reps, building up to 30 seconds a rep.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.