- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Lose the Baby Weight: Get a Better Body After Baby
It may not cure the sleepless nights, but our no-fuss workout plan for new moms is proven to help you lose the baby weight and slim your waistline in one month. How's that for a sweet dream?
Targets: Shoulders and triceps
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring extended arms behind you as far as you comfortably can, palms facing behind you, then lower them by hips to complete 1 rep. Do 8 reps.
- With arms still extended behind you, palms facing back, bring them only halfway toward hips and press them back up again to complete 1 rep. Do 8 reps.
- With arms still extended back, pulse arms up and down 1 inch. Do 8 reps, lower arms by sides.
- Flip wrists so that palms are facing each other; repeat series.
- Flip wrists again so that palms face forward; repeat series.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.