- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Lindsay Price's All-Over Sculpting Routine
The workout Lindsay swears by is a burn-and-firm combo created by her trainer, Mark Harari, owner of Pulse Fitness Studio in Sherman Oaks, California. Harari's signature Tread & Tone class pairs 30 minutes of sweaty intervals on the treadmill with a rotating mix of sculpting moves. Try these all-over toners to get Lindsay's sleek physique.
Targets: Shoulders, upper back, biceps, abs, butt, and legs
- Holding an 8- to 10-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, stand to left of a step and place right foot atop center of step, knee bent 90 degrees.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees and bring them directly out to sides at shoulder height like goalposts so that dumbbells are near ears and palms face forward.
- Keeping right foot planted throughout, bend knees to lower into a squat. Then press through right heel to stand upright on right leg as you bring bent left knee up to hip height and press dumbbells overhead.
- Lower left foot to ground as you lower dumbbells to return to goalpost position.
- Do 15 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.