- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Tone Your Trouble Zones
We asked FITNESS readers for the figure fixes they wanted most, then turned to top trainers for their ultimate slimming moves. Ab flab, bra bulge, thigh jiggle -- you name it, we've got the best sculpting solutions for it here.
Stop Muffin Top: Push Kick
Targets: Abs, butt, and legs
Stand with feet hip-width apart, elbows bent, hands in loose fists by chest.
- Bend right knee 90 degrees as you bring it up in front of you at hip level.
- Press right heel forward, foot flexed, as you lean torso back slightly until right leg is completely extended at hip level.
- Bend right knee to 90 degrees again as you straighten up posture.
- Repeat push kick without lowering right leg to ground. (MAKE IT EASIER: Return to standing on both feet between reps.)
- Do 6 to 10 reps. Switch sides; repeat. Do 3 sets per side.
Trainer: Brett Hoebel
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.